Growing up there was this one recipe that my step-mother would always bring to picnics and BBQs. I can remember it well because it was one of my favorite recipes. My taste buds just couldn’t get enough of it and my mouth would water for more after diving into the first piece. Yeah, I thought it was THAT good!
That recipe is Cold Cream Cheese Pizza and I’m now making it for my own picnics, BBQs and family get togethers.
Since we love this recipe so much we thought we would share it with our readers during our 12 Days of BBQ/Picnic Fun!
We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
- 1- Can Crescent Rolls (I actually use the pizza crust because it’s so much easier to roll out and work with)
- 1- 8oz Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1- Small Package of Dried Beef & Dried Chicken
- 1- Small Onion
- 4-5 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise
- 1- Cup Shredded Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Unroll Crescent rolls in a 9×13 pan to cover the bottom of the pan. Bake for 8-9 minutes. (Remove from oven).
- Mix soft cream cheese, mayo and onion together and spread on top of the COOLED (it is important that you make sure they are cooled before spreading) crescent roll.
- Cut up beef and chicken and spread on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Cut into slices and enjoy!
Check out the other great recipes below!